A senior IT, PMO leader and Project Manager who helps companies maximize their technology and people resources to excel their business. Over 20 years’ experience leading country level teams with all business partner, projects, infrastructure, applications, security, and end-user services. A strategic, global mindset having worked in multiple countries (U.S. and Canadian citizenship holder) with excellent problem-solving, organizational, decision-making and communication skills.
Over the course of my career, my key learning has been how to do the right things in the right order and to focus on people and process and not just about delivering the technology
|Last Resume Update||August 8, 2023|
Director of Technology, PMO
• Building and leading a Technology PMO practice for a ~$4B Fire & Safety US nationwide technology company.
• Defining project management standards, governance, reporting and processes.
• Conducting PMO risk management.
• Implemented a change management framework.
• Leading ERP integration projects for M&A division of newly acquired companies across the US.
• Running technology conversion projects including domain conversion, migration to MS Office 365 and cloud conversion of all on-premise infrastructure to OneDrive, SharePoint, Print Services, CRMs, and Teams telephony services.
• Managing business process and technology transformative initiatives including deployment of SAP Concur Invoice/Expense management system and TM1 Data Analytics for Finance, HR and Operations business areas.
• Building strong, trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Owner & Managing Director
• Providing residential Real Estate services including buying, selling, leasing, property management and new construction project management services.
• Provisioning Audio / Visual, Security and Automation services.
Head of Information Technology
• Coordinated all U.S. infrastructure, Client Services, GIS, Information Management and Country level IT Business partner relationships for ~1000 end users across the entire business operations.
• Managed all Technology and Commercial Workplace M&A or greenfield + shell office construction, design and IT fit-out projects throughout all large and medium scale US corporate and field office locations.
• Served as Project Manager and Leader for all high risk and impact complex projects.
• Led U.S. IT PMO providing support, guidance and governance to all IT project managers.
• Reported to senior management the portfolio status, financials and compliance aspects for all IT projects.
• Led an IT organization of over 30 internal staff, IT vendor management including service partnerships for entire country.
• Managed IT components of M&A strategy, assessing over 10 companies and successfully integrating 6 companies
• IT Digital project country leader for Office 365, cloud migration, blockchain and field automation initiatives.
• Managed key country level IT global integration liaison for all corporate IT strategic initiatives.
Associates degree in Computer Science